Effective August 24, 2012
In compliance with new Public Health Service (PHS) Financial Conflict of Interest Training and the OU Board of Regentsâ Policy, training is mandatory for all PHS funding applicants and awardeesÂ priorÂ to release of funds on any project awarded on or after August 24, 2012.
To begin training:
1.Â Click on the link below and select âTake Trainingâ from the top menu bar
2.Â Login using your OUHSC ID and password and begin your training.
3.Â After successful completion, you will receive a certificate
4.Â During award set-up, ORA will verify that all PI-designated Investigators have completed training.
ClickÂ hereÂ to preview training and log in.
Click here to go directly to the log in screen and start training for FCOI 2016-2020.
Note: Â Once you begin training, you will need to complete in the same session. If you need to leave, your progress willÂ notÂ be saved. The entire training should not take more than 20 minutes.
Who should take the training :
- Investigators funded by the Public Health Service
- Current PHS awards are not subject to these new requirements until the next noncompeting continuation award is funded (i.e., if the continuation grant is awarded after August 24, 2012).
- This mandatory training must be repeated at least every four years
- Additionally, each Investigator must complete training immediately under the following circumstances:
- If OUHSC FCOI policies change in a manner that affects Investigator requirements
- An Investigator is new to OUHSC
- An Investigator is found noncompliant with OUHSCâs FCOI policy or management plan